Monday is a wizard, a wizard that appears to you and asks you one question: jet pack or time machine? Before you answer, Monday Wizard hits you in the stomach with a bagfull of jellybeans. Normally this would be okay, but the bag is full of whatever jellybeans are your least favorite. How will you cope? It’s okay. We’ve got some fun offsite links to help.
1.) Johnny Depp is in the new Dark Shadows. YES.
2.) Science fiction about science fiction is pretty science fiction-y
3.) A great Doctor Who paraody via Community.
4.) Words into cocktails.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Real Victorians protected their birds
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Johnny Depp will be in the new Dark Shadows (revealed by EW)
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: A WoT LOL blog. Yep.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: SF Signal gets meta with science fiction about science fiction
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Geek sitcom Community had this great Doctor Who parody last week.
- Jeff VanderMeer talks about Creatures
- New HAWP features Ash as Gandalf
- This machine turns your words into cocktails
- You ready for Star Wars: The Porkins edition? (Above)
- Comics Alliance weighs in on the current Catwoman situation
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and macot of Tor.com. Sometimes Stubby sings in the shower. Sound nice right? Well, it’s a meteor shower, so NO, it’s not. Try to be more sensitive please. Say hi to your mother for me.