Once again, we’ve saved civilization, as we know it! And the good news is, they’re not gonna prosecute! Okay. So we just got you through another week. Here’s a look at some offsite links to finish your Friday off correctly. Highlights include:
1.) Rick Riordan is touring around on boats and chariots.
2.) New Doctor Who clips show that Rory is still our favorite.
3.) Will Babylon 5 be our last best hope for peace again?
- Tor.com Steampunk: Vegan steampunk gear is here!
- Tor.com Fantasy: SF Signal is talking about genre books for 9 year olds.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: NBC is talking about vampires that are actually scary!
- Tor.com Science Fiction: 10 SF books that actually changed history.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Rick Riordan’s totally bonkers book tour schedule. (Chariots!)
- New Doctor Who clips have us pumped
- David Tennant is narrating fairy tales
- Babylon 5 might be coming back
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. When Stubby goes on book tour, Stubby will be fed grapes by lesser rockets.