Wednesday is upon us, but don’t feel those middle-of-the-week blues! We have links to cheer you right up. Here are the highlights:
1.) Mark Hamill likes smart, sporty, not jealous, independent, casually dressed, beach-bumming yoga champs.
2.) There be dragons in this musical.
3.) When schools start banning books, at least we can count on libraries.
4.) What is the great British TV drama?
- Tor.com Steampunk: What is the greatest British TV drama of all time? BBC is asking you!
- Tor.com Fantasy: Fantasy Book Critic’s review of The Last Four Things by Paul Hoffman.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Some people might be over vampires, but according to the Teen Choice Awards, they still reign supreme.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Dragonmount has a new theory blog! Stop by and chat!
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Underestimating your SF romance heroines is probably not the best idea.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- We can’t wait for this to push the Spider-man musical off its precarious throne—a How to Train Your Dragon musical!
- The Rise of the Planet of the Apes director wants to do Animal Farm next.
- Yet another reason why we need libraries: when schools ban Slaughterhouse-5, the library hands out copies for free.
- This old 70s article tells you the Dos and Don’ts of dating Mark Hamill. Apparently, yoga is involved.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby dated Mark Hamill once, but was dumped because Stubby couldn’t do a full Sun Salutation.