Tuesday jumped up behind us and shouted in our ear. We were pretty surprised. But we are not deterred, and have brought links! Today we’ve got:
1.) The best things that happened at Comic Con.
2.) Cats who love bowties.
3.) Tea that might not be tea.
4.) Batman! Batman playing Batman!
- Tor.com Steampunk: Some high school students have discovered that those tea bags might have a few things in them besides tea. We are mortified. Sip with caution.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: E!Online has a list of the Top 10 jaw-dropping moments at Comic Con.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: A list of Top 10 WoT action figures that should exist. Do you agree with the list?
- Tor.com Science Fiction: A defense of Doctor Who, for those who find the Moffat era lacking.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Set photos from The Dark Knight Rises! Look at that bat! Look at him! Doesn’t he just ooze… erm, batness?
- Now that Peter Parker has been killed off in the Ultimate Marvel universe, it looks like it might finally be time for a black Spider-man. We’re definitely behind this.
- In 1973, Paul Williams crooned on the Johnny Carson’s show… as an ape. Ala Planet of. (This may be the funniest thing we’ve seen so far this week. And we see lots of funny things.)
- There are Doctor Who cats. Would we lie to you about something this important?
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.