It’s Monday, and we’re raring to go! We hope your weekend was marvelous, and we’ve got some fun links to get you over your Comic Con hangover. Today we’re mulling over:
1.) How to make a jetpack with real smoke.
2.) Whether or not we would go to Mars.
3.) How we missed that Justin Timberlake was stealing time from us.
4.) What we could do with so many Middle-earth dwarves in the same place.
- Tor.com Steampunk: That is one heck of a jetpack, and you can make one of your own!
- Tor.com Fantasy: Nice review of Stands a Shadow by Col Buchanan.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Looks like Warner Brothers bought the screen rights to A Discovery of Witches….
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: New Wolf Brother t-shirt looks super cool.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Would you volunteer for a mission to Mars?
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Yet another update on what’s going on with the new Trek movie.
- In related news, Star Trek super heroes? Okay, we’re not quite sure what to make of this comic….
- Justin Timberlake is a time thief. We always knew that boy would turn out to be bad news.
- All the Hobbit dwarves in one place. What a lovely motley crew they’ve turned out for us.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is the only one who can stop Justin Timberlake.