Wednesday! Party time! (Actually, that was last night. So… after party time?) Offsite links are here for your morning perusal. Today we’re thinking about:
1.) A crazy amazing touchscreen Star Wars game.
2.) Vampire hunters taking out dear old Edward.
3.) What a steampunk stargate would look like.
4.) Starting a ocarina band.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Steampunk’d Stargate: Atlantis. They look so very pretty.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Apparently, Zelda: A Link to the Past is better than any of the other sequels….
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: John Carpenter’s Vampire Hunters against the Twilight vampires. How does this go down?
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Here is Brandon Sanderson’s Toronto tour schedule.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: This touchscreen Star Wars game could be the very best thing ever.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Lev Grossman talks about A Dance With Dragons.
- Make your iPad a Star Trek PADD. Seriously, this looks awesome.
- The latest Troopers episode over on College Humor is reinstating gun privileges.
- Remember the girl who built a TARDIS with her dad and had it stolen in the night? Someone made her a new one!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. All of Stubby’s interfaces are touchscreens. Just like the ones that Tony Stark has.