Welcome to your Monday! To ease you into your week, we’ve cooked up some fun offsite links. Here’s what we’re thinking about today.
1.) What it would be like for Sigourney Weaver to bite our necks.
2.) Trying to avoid Harry Potter spoilers, even though we know what happens.
3.) Being afraid of metal Praying Mantises.
4.) Thinking Simon Pegg should really be the spokesperson for Star Trek.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Steampunk Praying Mantis will mess you up!
- Tor.com Fantasy: Which characters do you NOT want to see in Game of Thrones season 2?
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Literary Escapism on Decieved by the Others by Jess Haines.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: On The Tower of Ravens, and ravens in general.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: SF Signal on “The Death of Science Fiction.”
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Simon Pegg wants you to calm down about the next Star Trek movie.
- Sigourney Weaver is a vampire. Check out the pics.
- Den of Geek has a round-up of early Potter views. Read if you dare.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby would like Simon Pegg to handle all its PR from now on.