Aw yeah, it’s Friday! Time for some links to go with that cup of coffee. Here’s what we’re talking about:
1.) The Hobbit has officially been dwarved. Wait….
2.) How to psychologically profile our favorite fictional characters.
3.) Crossovers on your television screen.
4.) Ways to make our vegetables more fun. They were already nutritional.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Steampunk’d K-9! The Doctor’s tin dog never looked so good.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Do you think Littlefinger is a psychopath? We’ve got a profile here that you might enjoy.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: If you’re a fan of Teen Wolf and The 9 Lives of Chloe King, it looks like a crossover may be brewing.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: That Wheel of Time video game might be closer than you think….
- Tor.com Science Fiction: 10 SFF classics that were originally considered failures.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- DWARVES! Three of them! Where are the rest?! Peter Jackson, you cruel tease, you.
- Star Wars vegetables. Just… just go look. There’s no way to properly explain.
- We’re not saying that you kids want a plush facehugger… but can you resist making one?
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby sculpts its vegetables into rocket friends Stubby can play with.