It’s Tuesday! In this morning’s offsite links roundup we’re:
1.) Making vampire paper dolls. Ah, nostalgia.
2.) Wondering about an interesting shooting location for a rumored Batman stunt.
3.) Trying to figure out where to place the TARDIS cameo in season 2, Game of Thrones.
4.) Learning how to walk on stilts.
- Tor.com Fantasy: In honor of pride month, Book Smugglers present a recommended list of LGBT books.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: True Blood paper dolls! Print them, cut them out and dress them up!
- Tor.com Steampunk: A story short about stilt walkers on vimeo.
- Tor.com Art Department: On this page you’ll find an audio clip entitled “Darth Maul and the Most Talented Nerds in the Galaxy.” Exactly. Check it out.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: There’s a talk going on about all the couples in The Towers of Midnight.
From the “Of Interest” Sidebar:
Rumor has it that they’re trying to assemble this great big stunt for the next Batman film in Scotland.
- The Ninth Doctor might end up in Westeros—Christopher Eccleston is rumored among the season two cast for Game of Thrones.
- Nintendo characters star in their own comics on this awesome tumblr.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks that kilts are quite comfortable.