It’s here! Friday! Before you head into your weekend, we’ve gathred up some offsite links for your browsing pleasure. Here’s what we’re meditating on this morning:
1.) Emma Stone as an Austen-esque Zombie.
2.) If we had a telescope, we would protect it with the TARDIS too.
3.) Is it possible to download an app on a rotary smart phone?
4.) Will we ever get the self-incepted Mutant Babies Theme Song out of our heads?
- Tor.com Steampunk: Rotary Smart Phone? How can that exist? It does. Look.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Lev Grossman interview! We love Lev!
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Casting news for Pride & Prejudice & ZombiesEmma Stone to replace Portman?
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Mary Robinette Kowal wants to know your favorite line for an impending puppet show!
From our “Of Interest” Sidebar:
- Was the recent Superman comic pulled because of a Muslim superhero or a kitten? You deciede.
- A telescope inside of a TARDIS. Did Wilf have a hand in this?
- What if Pixar did baby X-men? Would it be called Mutant Babies? The picture above comes from here.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s mutant power is being a rocket.